Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Risk Management

I bought my phone one year ago. I had a screen protector as i treasured my new phone. It comes with protector for the phone camera as well.Since then, the pictures taken from the phone cam was terrible. It was not sharp and the colour did not come out well. I had to live with it (because of the phone company contract). Naturally i camplained alot about the cam.

Recently, the screen protector dropped off (i guess it has aged). Suddenly, the pictures taken from the cam came alive. I then realised that it was not the phone cam fault but that of the screen protector. Please do not laugh at me as i have learnt a valuable lesson (No, no that i should not put phone screen protector) but sometimes we cannot 'over' protect our children so much, so that they can shine.

We do not know how much they can develop until we are willing to let go. I don't mean letting go completely. Even free market economy needs some intervention at times right?

I know i know it may be a bit far fetch but it is what i have gathered. Just to share...

No comments:

Fun Learning

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman

Visitors: